“Amazing Food and Relaxed Atmosphere”
Review of Kool Beanz Cafe

Ranked #3 of 969 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had dinner with a big group and the food was amazing!! Everyone loved their selection and desert was phenomenal. Waitress was super friendly and service was great. We really enjoyed the whole experience and can’t wait to be back in town to go again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,129)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here on the strength of reviews and was blown away by the food. The location isn’t great, interior not very high end and outdoor patio pretty basic, also only serve beer and wine no cocktails or liquor.
Service was wonderful and the food was easily the best we’ve had anywhere.
Eclectic menu and so many items I wanted to try I can’t wait to go back.
Everything was fresh and the flavors awesome
The deserts were delicious and not your usual rum of the mill fare.
If you love good food you will love this place
Can’t wait to go back

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank CentralFloridaMom
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Wow! Such a creative and delicious menu. I was worried about what my kids were going to eat but the kitchen gladly improvised with chicken chunks, buttered noodles, and steamed kale, they gobbled it up! I had the green goddess salad with chicken and my husband has salmon. It was seriously awesome. Love the ambiance and the open kitchen so you could see the chefs at work. Wish we lived in Tallahassee so we could go back.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Erikital
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Hands down my favorite place in Tallahassee. Always a lively vibe and food and service is always outstanding. I love the changing menu as well. Keeps me coming back.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

We hadn't been back to Kool Beanz for awhile -- in part because I like a quieter dining experience. But this time we sat outside on the covered patio. It felt lovely. And we were reminded that the food here is some of the best in the city. Savory. Perfectly cooked. My sweetie got spring greens salad and the swordfish I got the wedge salad and the linguini with tasso ham. It was so delicious we were a little pissed with ourselves for not coming back sooner.

Date of visit: July 2019