“Good food, outragously expensive”
Review of Kool Beanz Cafe

Kool Beanz Cafe
Ranked #1 of 808 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Tallahassee, Florida
“Good food, outragously expensive”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very good food if you can afford it. Very, very expensive. Nothing more to say.

If you have a very high income, are a dink (Double income, no kids, you will ike this. Even better, on an expense account.

• Visited October 2013

“Good, local favorite”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I'd heard good things about this restaurant for years, avoided simply because the "cute" name and appearance didn't appeal to me. I also had no idea what they served, so I felt northing to lure me in. I went for the first time last year when friend invited me out for a celebratory meal as it is one of her favorite places. We ate outside, which I normally don't like, but it was fine in a spring evening, I believe no smoking. I don't recall what I ordered for certain, but it was a Mediterranean plate. I thought it was going to be small but ended up being a ton of food for me! It was good, but not incredibly memorable. Service was mostly good, but I think some plates came very late to the table. This is a fine place to eat and I wouldn't mind going again if someone invited me. I am surprised I hear about it so often, but people have different tastes.

• Visited May 2013
Tallahassee, FL
“Good choice in Tallahassee”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great food. Interesting and changing menu. Good service. Only negative is that the seating is limited if it is cold outside.

• Visited February 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“Super first-impression of Tallahassee”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

In fun, hip Midtown, I was turned onto Kool by many locals. Great environment super wait staff; great food. Parking is a challenge often. The restaurant, since I last visited, is constantly full - so that's a good thing! I heartily recommend the restaurant. Good place to "see and be seen."

• Visited April 2013
“Great place!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food is consistently good, service is good and I like the atmosphere. One of our favorite places to eat both for dinner and brunch.

• Visited February 2014