“GREAT Pizza and Salads made YOUR WAY”

Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint
Ranked #116 of 820 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Uncle Maddio's is the next generation pizza joint. With over 47 toppings, 3 crusts, 6 sauces, and 7 cheeses, including vegan and gluten-free pizza options, the possibilities for delicious and healthy pizzas are ENDLESS. You build it, we bake it. Plus, we have fresh salads made-to-order, foldwiches, kid's sized pizzas and the new Coca-Cola Freestyle machine. Uncle Maddio's, Served with Love.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a relatively new restaurant to our town. We tried it tonight and it was great. It is pizza and salads but they are all done your way, a little sauce or a lot, extra ingredients are on a board and you just add what you want. They have homemade thin or thick crust, white and grain. There nine inch pizza is just right with a salad. They have a side or whole salad. Salads are done the same way as pizza, just pick and choose what you want. All dressings are homemade from the best ingredients and are awesome. They serve beer and the usual soft drinks. The pizza is cooked and the salads are made while you are being seated and brought to you. Regular salad was very large, next time I will order side salad and share pizza with spouse. Very reasonable prices, family oriented.

There are newer reviews for Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Upon entering, I was a little taken back at how the process worked, but it really wasn't that complicated after all. You can create your own pizza: I had the wheat dough with pesto sauce, red onions, spinach and olives. It was so fresh and naturally made and I enjoyed every savoring bite especially tasting whole wheat pizza for the first time While waiting for my pizza to go it gave me an opportunity to observe the patrons and they were all happily enjoying their meals. I noticed that this restaurant didnt have the usual "college crowd" so this makes a great place to deviate from the norm, if you will. I noticed that there were more families here: moms/dads with children, teens/young adults with mom/dads, etc. i even saw what appeared to be a business gathering with a couple of pies. This is a must go when in Tallahassee

1  Thank LorraineTravels
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Very inviting as soon as you walk through the door. Very fresh looking ingredients. I loved being able to pick my ingredients and when I asked for additional tomato basil sauce getting just the right amount. Cashier asked if I wanted to join frequent diner club... Free pizza after the 10th. But when i validated membership online I got an immediate free one... So going back soon. I have to agree with other reviewers that this may be best pizza in Tallahassee. Great flavor. Relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been going to Uncle Maddio's since it opened. I love the fact that I can create a gluten free, cheese free pizza with the toppings that I like on it. The staff are really nice and that place has continued to stay very clean, which is surprising with all the people that come and go. I love eating healthy pizza at Maddio's!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

A youthful, energetic, crew with their hearts in the right place tried to keep up with a busy crowd on weekend night. They were doing OK but it seemed if they had one ounce less of organization, it would be chaos. The pizza, while the best I have had so far in TLH (probably tried 3 other places over the years), still left room for improvement when compared to my home of Pasadena, CA, let alone Chicago or NY. So good start, let's see if they can improve.

In the meantime, TLH in general needs to try pizza from other locales, then decide what changes are needed. Maddio's is the best I have had so far; but I am hoping there are better pizza joints elsewhere in the city, not that I am going to make it a mission to find them.