“Not your regular pizza joint” 5 of 5 bubbles

Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint
Ranked #133 of 796 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Uncle Maddio's is the next generation pizza joint. With over 47 toppings, 3 crusts, 6 sauces, and 7 cheeses, including vegan and gluten-free pizza options, the possibilities for delicious and healthy pizzas are ENDLESS. You build it, we bake it. Plus, we have fresh salads made-to-order, foldwiches, kid's sized pizzas and the new Coca-Cola Freestyle machine. Uncle Maddio's, Served with Love.
Coral Springs, Florida
“Not your regular pizza joint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Last Friday we were hungry bad tired of the usual local eateries in town. Had driven past this place several times and finally decided it was time to try it.
Keep in mind that this is a place where Customize your own taste. Many choices, including several gluten free choices. I stopped eating "BOX" pizza restaurants years ago mainly because there is a lack of originality in all of them.
This place is amazingly simple! Wonderful staff and lots of choices for customizing your own pizza.
Will definitely eat there again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“2nd Time Is Not A Charm”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

I had previously visited this restaurant and we had a pleasant experience. I gave them a 4 rating after that first visit. The second visit, was not so great and I feel compelled to provide an updated review based on it. Since the first visit I have begun trying to reduce or eliminate gluten in my diet, so we requested a gluten-free pizza crust, which they advertise as offering. The staff were not excited about the request and asked if this were a preference or a medical requirement, as if it is any of their business. I guess it was a little more of a bother to pull the gluten-free crust out of the freezer. After we got the pizza, perhaps I can better understand their reluctance. It was like cardboard. In addition, the toppings were much slimmer than they had been on our first visit. I could buy a better gluten-free, frozen pizza in the grocery store. All-in-all, not an encouraging experience. If it were not so close to where I live, I would say that it would not receive a third visit. Since it is very close, however, I may give them one more try later, but not anytime soon.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Frankfort, Ohio, United States
“Very good pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

We like to try different pizza every place we travel. This pizza was very good. They make the pizza right in front of you. They have a great selection of toppings. I would highly recommend.

• Visited March 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“Haven't been disappointed yet!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I visited for a late dinner last night. It was my 4th time at Maddio's, and I have been pleased every time.

I ordered the Portobello Pesto pizza, and it was awesome. We'll keep coming back.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Great surprise! Guilty pleasure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had a personal size pizza, with lots of meat and veggies toppings and it was excellent! Thin crust that I got to order extra crispy and watch as it was being built, kind of like subway but with pizza. Pizza came out in less than 10 minutes even though the place was very busy. Clean, new and cheerful staff. Really one of the best pizza's I have had in a long while. I intended to eat only half but couldn't stop and had the whole thing.

Making me hungry just writing the review.

• Visited February 2014