“Really Bad Service”

Dining options: Reservations
Tallahassee
“Really Bad Service”
Reviewed March 31, 2009

Food was OK, but the service was the worst ever. After waiting 40 minutes, I caught our server and asked if our food was ready? She said a large crowd tied her up and that our food was almost ready. (That large crowd came in after I did). Another 10 minutes past and I asked to see the manager. I asked her if it was normal to have to wait over 40 minutes to get our food served. She said that I “have only been waiting only 20 minutes and she could prove it by the time written on the order sheet“. I told her, “that is probably when the server turn the order over to the cooks“. Another few minutes past and our meal was served.

Georgia
“Georgia Folks”
Reviewed February 28, 2009

We visited the Seine Yard Restaurant many years ago when they were in the old building across the street. The food was the same great tasting menu. Our handsome waiter was named Justin. He was the best and deserves a raise. We gave him a gracious tip. Hope he appreciated it..LOL The olny complaint was the floor was sticky. If you stood in one place too long your shoes stuck to the floor.
ga folk

fort lauderdale
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Damn good Chees Grits”
Reviewed September 13, 2008

Excellent Food and service. Highly recommend the Crab Cakes and make sure you get an extra helping of cheese grits. they are the best.

1 Thank chickenunderthesea
Wakulla Station, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Okay if they know you.”
Reviewed July 20, 2008

The Seineyard is a local legend. I think that people go there because it is " old north Florida". If the waitresses know you; if you are old Big Bend, you are welcomed and catered to. However, if you are not, the wait staff will walk right by your empty tea glass to help someone they know. And you know they know the other customer because they will stick around the table and chit chat.
There is never quite enough wait staff. The restaurant is popular, there should plenty of staff when the restaurant opens on Saturdays and at suppertime on the weekdays. But there isn't and the staff gets behind and service is horrible for those who aren't part of the in crowd. We have lived in Woodville for 12 years and will never be greeted as they do the oldtimers. When we first moved to the area we went a lot. Now I will never go there again.

1 Thank rosecrazy
Tallahassee, Florida
“I just had lunch there with my son. The food isn't bad, but the wait is and the bill FOR LUNCH was $27. I may return...”
Reviewed June 26, 2008

I just had lunch there with my son. The food isn't bad, but the wait is and the bill FOR LUNCH was $27. I may return, but not often.