“Seinyard Two is as good as the original and that is excellent”

The Seineyard Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #159 of 832 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This branch at the Lake Ella Plaza off of Monroe Street is a jewel. The food is as good fresh seafood as one can get. It is basic and the waitstaff is competent, informative, and caring. good value for excellent food.

1  Thank JanRog

Reviewed September 23, 2013

There is nothing fancy at The Seineyard. The building is a cement block bunker, the servers are untrained, the offerings are basic, yet we return whenever we are in Woodville. We usually order the junior platter broiled with grouper. It costs $13.00 for four shrimp, four oysters, four bay scallops, and a thin but fresh slice of grouper. I've paid twice that and not had better seafood. The setting and service is nothing to brag about.

1  Thank Ed M
Reviewed September 13, 2013

After many years of patronizing Seineyard, it's over. Third disappointing meal this evening. Started with rancid unsweetened iced tea served with generic sweeteners that had a very unpleasant aftertaste. Drinks were returned but waitress failed to remove them from the check. Dinner was a grilled grouper sandwich, fries and cole slaw. The fish was either frozen or several days old. It was extremely fishy tasting and did not have the texture of fresh grouper. It was represented as fresh grouper. The tartar sauce was pasty tasting and the fries were cold. The cole slaw tasted like it was made with cabbage that was almost spoiled. One bite was one bite too many, it was inedible. I mentioned the cole slaw to the cashier when paying the bill but she didn't remove it from the check. Not going back. From the looks of it, many others have made the same decision.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Was not happy at all with service or the food yesterday. Tables were not clean. My order was wrong and not taken with everyone else I had to give everyone in our party menus and ask for silverware and napkins. Also had to ask for condiments. Our ticket was wrong when we got it. We were charged for things we didn't get.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We visited the Seineyard (Woodville) Monday night and immediately noted several improvements. I think they have been reading TripAdvisor reviews! The plates, glasses and silverware are now REAL! No disposables! Cocktail and tartar sauces are no longer sitting out, they are in individual refrigerated containers. There's new paint on the walls and everything looked clean. Service was good and the food was great! YOU MUST TRY THE HOUSE SALAD DRESSING!!!! It's available for purchase, but I just can't part with $20 for a bottle of salad dressing. My only complaint is the big, mushy, crinkle cut fries, but I know some people like them that way. I recommend a visit if you are in the area.

1  Thank landlady67