“Improvements made since last trip!”

The Seineyard Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #149 of 830 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We visited the Seineyard (Woodville) Monday night and immediately noted several improvements. I think they have been reading TripAdvisor reviews! The plates, glasses and silverware are now REAL! No disposables! Cocktail and tartar sauces are no longer sitting out, they are in individual refrigerated containers. There's new paint on the walls and everything looked clean. Service was good and the food was great! YOU MUST TRY THE HOUSE SALAD DRESSING!!!! It's available for purchase, but I just can't part with $20 for a bottle of salad dressing. My only complaint is the big, mushy, crinkle cut fries, but I know some people like them that way. I recommend a visit if you are in the area.

1  Thank landlady67

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I've been her twice on the recommendation of friends, but found the food less than wonderful. The portions were small, just about everything is fried (you can get it grilled for an up-charge) and the surroundings remind me of my old high school cafeteria.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This restaurant is always the choice of my mother when I come home from North Carolina. She has never been disappointed and I must say I have enjoyed it as well. The food is always well prepared, the atmosphere festive and the southern charm warms our hearts. If you want great,fresh seafood with good sides then make your way to Woodville.

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful seafood. Great variety and food is Excellent. Great for catering events. I would say this place is one of the best seafood places in the area. Food is so good I don't know why they don't raise the price. Great food for an excellent price.

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time eating here. As always the food is very good and it has large portions. Will be coming back again. I would recommend the flounder.