“Casual but good food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went to the Seineyard with some girlfriends and was very pleasantly surprised. Not much atmosphere but we all had very good meals. The blackened grouper sandwich was great and served with fresh lettuce, tomato, onion and great coleslaw. Our server was very attentive and sweet as she could be. I will bring my family back there!

1  Thank MMTally

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I try to stop at the Seineyard every time we head to the Gulf Coast. The seafood here is always fresh and delicious. The battered fish is not too heavy and the grilled grouper is a real treat. All the sides are tasty and we too, have never had a bad meal at this restaurant. The service is always quick, efficient and friendly. We actually travel about 40 miles out of our way to stop here. The prices are not inexpensive but the seafood is so good, it's worth every penny. It's a very casual place, nothing special about the decor but you won't mind a bit after you taste what's on your plate. Yum up!

1  Thank Smiles4miles
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Wonderful service, fresh seafood!! Always cooked to perfection!! Seineyard seafood is always consistantly great!! Never had a bad meal at Seineyard!!

1  Thank Marsha T
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Some coworkers and I went here for a birthday lunch. 45 minutes after ordering, we got our food. I didn't want fried fish, so I was left with broiled options. Everything had shrunk and shrivelled when I finally got it. My friends love it, so that must mean something, but I was not impressed.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Expected more food for the price...ate there during lunch. Times are hard right now...should have lunch specials.