“Wonderful service, fresh seafood!! Always cooked to perfection!!”

The Seineyard Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #183 of 823 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Wonderful service, fresh seafood!! Always cooked to perfection!! Seineyard seafood is always consistantly great!! Never had a bad meal at Seineyard!!

1  Thank Marsha T

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Some coworkers and I went here for a birthday lunch. 45 minutes after ordering, we got our food. I didn't want fried fish, so I was left with broiled options. Everything had shrunk and shrivelled when I finally got it. My friends love it, so that must mean something, but I was not impressed.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Expected more food for the price...ate there during lunch. Times are hard right now...should have lunch specials.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have been going here for close to 5 years now, never walked away disappointed that I went. I've gone with family and friends and the food and service is always fantastic. Sure, when you walk in, you may think "What the heck is this dump?" because it's not state-of-the-art and the servers may not have all their teeth/look like you want them to, but they are the nicest people and the food is sooooo good, you must give the place a chance! I especially love to get the combo of three with crab claws, grouper and crab cakes oooooooo or shrimp. With cheese gritz for sure! It's so tasty. You cannot go wrong no matter what you eat here, but.... it's not cheap. I'm not saying it's overly expensive, but it's seafood and so, I usually spend about $16-20 on myself, but I get a three-way combo and a drink usually. Or a salad. OHHHH and the house dressing is amazing!!!!

3  Thank mr_and_mrs_davis
Reviewed June 19, 2012

They do great grilled and blackened seafood! Tastes yummy. They also have homemade dressing that is amazing, and I don't generally like dressings.

1  Thank ekohler13