“Poor experience...”

Add it.
Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #455 of 820 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed January 29, 2010

I have not been to Beef's for a while and it sounded really good last night. My daughter and I stopped in for what I was hoping to be a quick bit to eat. We ordered with in minutes of sitting dow and waited and waited and waited. 3 tables that arrived after us had got their food, still nothing. I had no idea that it could take so long to get a kids grilled cheese and fish n chips. I checked the time again, 25 mintues and no food. Finally, our food arrives. The grilled cheese was hard and way over cooked, the fish was hot but the fries had been stiing there... a while, now cold and hard as well. Our server was nice, when she stopped by the table, but offered no explanation when I asked about our food and what was taking so long. I had to stop her to get a ranch dressing and then the next time I saw her was when I received the check. No concern what so ever about our long wait and I had no opportunity to discuss the condition of our food.

Very disapointing! We used to go to Beef O Brady's all the time and had to cut back due to finances. And I do not plan to go back anytime soon. :(

There are newer reviews for Beef O'Brady's

Reviewed September 6, 2009

The food is consistently good and the service is great. My boys LOVE going to the Beefs on Kerry Forest. Its easy for us too, and the prices are very reasonable. They also have great TVs for free sports viewing. Unlike Rummys, these guys don't charge for PPV events.

1  Thank SECRules
Reviewed October 9, 2007

Very good burgers and curly fries! Salads were good, too.
Nice place to take the kids. Prices are pretty moderate so you won't spend a lot of money. Lot's of different sporting events on many tv's scattered all around the restaurant.