“Outstanding as always”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #61 of 820 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Bang Bang Shrimp and a Blue Moon. Best dinner known to man. Add tv and friends and what a way to have dinner.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Classic Bonefish, not a restaurant I would usually review, we all know about the famous and wonderful Bang Bang Shrimp, however.....Brunch! Wonderful. The new brunch is fantastic, a simple, yet covers almost everything one would want for breakfast. Even the kids love it! Very special Hot chocolate.....happy kids = happy adults! Thank you Bone Fish Grill!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

The food here is great and so are the drinks. My biggest complaint is that it gets very crowded and there are long waits. We ususally end up opting for someplace with a shorter wait.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Bonefish has been a favorite restaurant of ours for years, and a regular stop for Friday happy hour, being one of the go-to places in town. Now they offer a fantastic Sunday brunch too. The "Smoked Salmon on Toasted Bagel Chips" was incredible, and you get three (!) half bagels on very thinly sliced and toasted bread with a side. The all you can drink "Endless Bubbles Brunch" for $19.90 (including the meal) resulted in my wife having four champagne-variation drinks last Sunday, while I had to drive her home. You still can order the full dinner menu at brunch, but coupled with a change-of-pace "Fresh Tomato Bloody Mary", with Absolut Citron, spices, and fresh Roma tomatoes was fantastic. I ordered the delicious "Fontina Chop", my usual choice for dinner, which comes with a boneless pork chop with Fontina cheese, garlic, prosciutto, and a mushroom marsala wine sauce. Of course the cleanliness and service at this restaurant are impeccable. I highly recommend Bonefish and further highly recommend their new Sunday brunch.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I dined with our niece and her roommate and friend Saturday evening and had a lovely meal. Our niece is a picky eater. We had taken her to a local Bonefish Grill last summer, so we knew she could eat and enjoy at least the burger.
We began with Bang Bang Shrimp and Singapore Calamari and both were hits, even with the girls!

Our niece surprised us and selected the Fish and Chips and seemed to enjoy her choice. After repeated encouragement from us to select what she wanted (i.e., don’t look at prices) her roommate selected the Ahi Tuna, and remarked it was the first time she had tried this type of fish. She too enjoyed her meal. My husband and I enjoyed one of the evening’s specials, Crab Crusted Orange Roughy over garlic mashed potatoes.

We finished our meals by sharing a Crème Brule and the Macadamia Nut Brownie with Ice Cream. A lovely way to end a memorable evening.