“Loved it”

Ranked #248 of 799 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Albany, Georgia
“Loved it”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This place got some pretty bad reviews, but we gave it a try anyways. I have to say I AM GLAD WE DID. This place is a local treasure.
It's a very busy place, so if you are in a hurry either call ahead or go somewhere else, because THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU if you are expecting Fast food. They cook their food fresh with each order. On average fried chicken takes 7-10 minutes depending on the parts of the chicken you are cooking.
Unfortunately I witnessed an irate customer yelling about how long it was taking. They demanded a refund and left....If you are going to act like that go somewhere else.
Their fried chicken is WELL WORTH the wait.

Visited April 2014

Tallahassee, Florida
“great food! terrible service at orange ave”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

i love Lindy's food, and have pretty good service at most locations. However, whenever I go to the Lindy's on the corner of Orange Ave and S. Monroe, I get the WORST service, without fail. Last time, I went in and ordered $50 worth of food. Ten orders came in behind me. As I patiently waited, all ten orders left. When I saw the cook come up front, I asked them if my food was almost done. They told me they forgot about it, and they all laughed. When I finally got it, the order was wrong.
I always go to the location on Lafayette from now on.

Visited June 2012