“Love Dogs..........this is your place”
Review of Dog Et Al

Dog Et Al
Ranked #80 of 859 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed November 17, 2009

Best hot dog selection I've seen this side of Chicago.

Really friendly staff. The only negative I'd say is the location. Its not in the worst area in town, but its not in the best either.

I think a fresh location could do wonders for this place, but I have no complaints at all about the dogs.....A1

Reviewed February 12, 2009

Dog Et Al specializes in hotdogs. They have quite a few to choose from, but sadly, no Chicago dogs (the ones with tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, the works!) My husband and I ordered dogs and chips. We started to leave with them because it was almost closing time, but the super friendly staff invited us to stay while they swept. We did and had a very nice conversation with the owner.
If you've never had the chips there, I highly suggest you try them. They are not like any chips I've had elsewhere. That being said, I don't prefer them myself. I suggest you try them because they are so unique and most people absolutely love them. My husband thinks they're heavenly.
Dog Et Al is a great little stop for a snack that all ages could appreciate.

1  Thank Slo_Pokey
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed July 8, 2008

Good hot dogs and excellent lemonade. Only three stars because the prices are expensive.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 7, 2008

This is a great little place that serves hot dogs in over 10,000 ways with fresh-squeezed lemonade and handmade potato chips. I really liked their brats, but I'll be going back for their other types of dogs:smoked, Polish, Italian, Coneys, et al. They really do put the dogs in Dogs, et al! Try it, you'll like it.

1  Thank Flickster
Reviewed May 15, 2008

I love this place. The perfect food, the dog! Tommy and crew offer genuine hospitality. With a variety of dogs and toppings, you never have to have the same thing, although, I have a few favorite. A must have for comfort food.

1  Thank Zman4FSu