“One of the best Chinese dinners in a along time..”

Ming Tree Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 859 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

The food I had here was absolutely amazing. Quite possibly the best Chinese food in Tallahassee.. The prices are very reasonable and the service was great.. If you're on a budget and wanting the best Chinese food in town I would recommend it highly.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a wonderful little neighborhood place for perfectly prepared classic Chinese-American fare at a reasonable price. It does a busy take-out business but space for dining in is limited. My wife and I plan to arrive by 5:30pm. The service is great and you know your food is not cooked till you order.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Finally got a chance to get to the New Ming tree in Killearn a few weeks ago. The woman rememebered me from 10 years ago!! The reastuarant is much smaller, but very nice inside and the food was reasonably priced and well prepared. Ming Tree is back to being one of my favorite Asian restaurants in town. Congrats to the owners!!

1  Thank detfan
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I always try out new chinese restaurants in town. I am so happy to have the Ming Tree Restaurant back in town. The food is absolutely delicious and rivals china town preparations in other cities.

1  Thank MLH51
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We were headed for Bar-B-Que and instead made a U-turn on Killarney Way, deciding to try the new Ming Tree Cafe. We were very satisifed with our decision. The restaurant has @7 tables that sit 4 each. Our waitress was a delight. She made recommendations and gave us exceptional service. I had Kung Pu Chicken with white rice, it was excellent. He had Pork with Vegetables and enjoyed his meal also. This cafe is a spin off of the larger Ming Tree that was located off Apalachee Pkwy. The food was as good as I remember it. They have a very good selection with reasonable prices. Open for lunch-- closed on Monday. I recommend it-- dine in or carry out.

1  Thank BettyBoop1941