“Good” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Georgio's Fine Food & Spirits

Georgio's Fine Food & Spirits
Ranked #6 of 796 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tallahassee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to Georgio's a few weeks ago. The food was good, but it wasn't anything special. In truth, I was a little disappointed with the entire experience. However, husband did enjoyed his dinner. Therefor we may return, hopefully my opinion will change.

Visited February 2014

Tallahassee, Florida
“What a TREAT! Service, wine and food A+”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Amazing service (Taylor) and great wine choices. The house Pinot Noir was a nice choice and the meal was flavorful and high quality. We could have been considered a 'difficult' group :) with all of our special requests but instead we were treated as a personal guest of Taylor and the owner. Thank you for great experience!

3 Thank MarciaEth
St. Augustine
“So good I ate there two nights in a row!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

I rarely care to eat in a restaurant two nights in a row, but Georgio's is an exception. The first night, I ate with a friend as I was staying at the hotel next door and it was convenient. The food and service were so extraordinary I was already trying to figure out how I could eat there again soon, and discovered the friends with whom I was eating the following night had made our reservation for Georgio's--and I cheered! The food was outstanding both nights, well-prepared and to the specifications I requested perfectly. The prices are very reasonable. The servers were ever-present without being the least bit intrusive. For me, that is a sign of outstanding training, and that the leadership has a great instinct for hiring those who will represent the restaurant best. I can't wait to go back and try additional dishes!

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Schoolmarm1973
Tallahassee, Florida
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was with a group of 5 ladies and we thought we would give Georgio's a try. It was truly amazing. Our server was Taylor & he could not have done a better job. We ordered all of his recommedations and were not disappointed. We had the greek salad, soup of the day (which was Avgolemono), bacon wrapped shrimp, spanakopita & chocolate cake for dessert. It was amazing.

We will be returning soon!

2 Thank Julie C
Bergen, Norway
“Most enjoyable dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

We chose Georgio's restaurant for dinner because of its proximity to our hotel as we travelled through Tallahassee. We were not disappionted.

The service was very good and welcoming. Georgio came around several times to ensure that his customers had a good time.

We ate Salmon Rockefeller and a rack of lamb and we enjoied both dishes very much.

1 Thank Erik M