“Always Outstanding!!!”

Ranked #7 of 836 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Georgio's Fine Food & Spirits is an upscale family owned establishment specializing in fresh local seafood and hand cut USDA prime beef steaks. Our eclectic menu highlights proprietor George Koikos's Greek roots with our large section of Mediterranean dishes, international wines, craft brews and top notch spirits. Mr Koikos has owned restaurants in Tallahassee Florida for over 50 years and believes in doing things the old fashioned way without shortcuts. Everything on our menu is made in house from scratch using the finest ingredients available. We have several private banquet spaces that can seat from 6-76 guests and are perfect for hosting any special occasion or business meeting. Our warm and knowledgeable staff will make you feel at home and you can expect to be greeted by a family member while dining with us...most likely George himself or his daughter Eleni. Here at Georgio's you come for the food and leave our friend. We look forward to seeing you at Georio's soon!
Reviewed February 21, 2014

When we travel to Tallahassee this is ALWAYS our restaurant of choice. We have been dining at Giorgio's for quite some time and it never disappoints. The service is friendly and helpful and the food is delicious. Skip the chain restaurants and enjoy a meal from a "local" restaurant that will not disappoint!

3  Thank mccayk

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Like many, we chose to eat at Georgio's Fine Food...because of the rating on tripadvisor and because it was close to our hotel. I had the chicken Piccata, which was bellow average, nothing fancy or fine about the meal, the chicken was soggy. My husband had the lamb shank, he says it was average to, he gives a 2.5 stars. The meal came with a garden salad which was ok and warm bread (sliced bread) no fancy bun...I think this place is over-rated and over-priced, I have eaten better food for less. My advice, go somewhere else.

3  Thank DuCarmel
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We chose this restaurant because of their ratings on TripAdvisor and because it was within walking distance of our hotel. My wife had Katarina pasta which she described as very good. I chose the grilled lamb rack. It was wonderful. The salads were also superb. The bar has an ample choice. We shared a creme brulee for desert. It was presented flaming. The wait staff was attentive and knowledgeable. I have a gluten allergy, and they were able to accommodate my needs without a problem. The owner was on site and checked with us as well as the other tables. We look forward to returning to this restaurant on our next stay in Tallahassee.

3  Thank PapaGerald
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We liked everything about this restaurant. My wife and I split a steak dinner, each of us had a gin and tonic and a glass of wine, and topped off with very tasty key lime pie. All for about $66. The restaurant wasquiet enough for us to talk. The service was very good and we enjoyed Georgio himself, when he stopped several times at our table.

1  Thank Charlie46
Reviewed January 2, 2014

One of the beat meals I've ever had. Have dined from east to west coast (USA) and in between this past year. Truly extraordinary.

Seafood gumbo is a must.

4  Thank Rwa006