“I've had better”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Mozaik - CLOSED

Mozaik
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Tallahassee
“I've had better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant is unique and the food is good. However, it should be great for the price you pay. There is another restaurant in town (Cool Beanz) with the same style of food, but the food is always great. Mozaik’s variety is also very small on the menu. The prices range from $22 to $27 for a meal, but the appetizers are around $5 to $10. I will say that the mixed drinks are very good and they range from $7 to $10. I will probable go somewhere else when I am ready for a pricey dinner or go to Cool Beanz.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank eagle_gsu

Tallahassee, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hair and Bad Whipped Cream”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I haven't been to Mozaik in years and I now know why... My order and my GF's came with complimentary hair on out plates. Do I need to say anything else?! Very odd take on "French Fries", when ordering french fries with my sandwich the "French Fries" to my utter surprise was two potato wedges that were deep-fried to the brink of being burned and very dry. To top off a horrifying experience my GF ordered a chocolate tort for dessert, when tasting the whipped cream on the tort found the cream to be bad = sour.

It was apparent that their business is declining since the low customer attendance during the lunch-time peak and not to mention over hearing the diners behind me complain and express their disappointment.

Needless to say I will never eat here again - Sad, this place used to be great.

Please do Tallahassee a favor and go ahead and close and give up - , it is apparent that the owners/management have already.

• Visited March 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Love This Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I always love coming to Moziak they have a rotating menu so it is best to check it online before you go. One of my favorites is the caprese sandwich, and I also really like their chicken melt. It is a little on the pricier side but most of their ingredients are fresh and obtained locally. Pair that with a great atmosphere, and outdoor seating and you cannot go wrong.

Visited March 2013
Florida
“Unique selection with fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

This was a great place for a date night. It's a little on the pricey side, but worth it. The menu changes daily, so if you are picky definetly check online before you go. I had the mahi mahi and it was cooked perfectly. My wife had the filet and loved it. The waiter was very knowledgeable about the drinks and the food.

I would call ahead for reservation. We got lucky and got a table, but I wouldn't count on it every time, especially on the weekends.

florida
“Perfect for a special occasion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

We wanted a special place to celebrate our daughter's 21st birthday. She is vegetarian, so it needed to have vegetarian options. She wanted something quiet. I wanted food that is extraordinary and an elegant setting. Mozaik did not disappoint. The waitstaff was excellent. Service was quick and unobtrusive. The food was excellent and beautifully presented. My Osso Bucco was perfectly tender, and the polenta on the side was so good I saved it until last. My husband's free range chicken was delicious as well. To top it off, their staff put a birthday candle in our daughter's dessert without being asked. The food was delicious and the service made it truly memorable. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited February 2013