“Love the Pizza and Salad”

Z Bardhi's Italian Cuisine
Ranked #69 of 831 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I love their pizza!. It is the best in town, in my opinion (ask for green olives). My husband also likes their ravioli and I like the lasagna with bolognese sauce. The salads are always fresh and delicious. Sometimes the service can be hit or miss depending upon the server. It can be a little pricey, but worth it for a great pizza with a crust worth eating. I wish they would improve their ice tea by not brewing it in the same machine as the coffee.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to have dinner with your couple.I always come back for the seafood lasagna and the tiramisu

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We took a group of 15 out for a celebratory dinner during a visit, and the locals all recommended Z. Bardhi's. We are not from the area, but visit occasionally and have been disappointed with eating out there. This was a pleasant change. Some of the critical reviews are puzzling, but perhaps the place grows old too fast? In our group, everyone's meal was interesting and everyone raved afterwards. The ambiance is not the greatest, but I am not aware of anything in Tallahassee that would rank as a great ambiance. I would describe this as a nice family environment, casual, definitely, but comfortable. I would disagree with those who complain about table placement. Maybe Tallahasseeans are used to more elbow room, but this was just fine when compared with anywhere else in the western world. We had more than adequate privacy. The food was the pleasant surprise. The calamari, which is not served native, but as strips (and thus could be frozen) was surprisingly good. The stuffed mushrooms were another good surprise. Not your typical stuffed mushrooms, but a great experience. The entrees were a combination of expected selections and some unique Italian dishes for the adventurous. For example, the gnocchi are renowned locally. Other good selections included a veal ravioli and a nicely conceived lasagna bolognese. The wine list includes many pedestrian offerings at prices you should not pay, but there were a few nuggets worth exploring. But don't go there for the wine.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was our third trip to Z Bardhi's and seemingly getting worse each visit.
The restaurant has lost a lot of it's charm lately. The tables were placed in what seemed like a random order so there was no real privacy It may have because of a very large wedding party, which was extremely loud, but still, couples were treated like second-best, jammed into corners with little wiggle room.
The wait for food was very long, again, probably due to the large group, but that should have been planned for by management, so no excuses there.
Once we received the food it was disappointing, rather bland actually, and not cheap.
The server was not attentive and when it came down to receiving the bill, did something I never experienced in all my years of dining: asked for her tip in cash because she did not have money for gas.
The entire evening was off and expensive waste of time. It is doubtful we will return.

2  Thank Ron C
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Had a business dinner here and food was great. Staff was respectful of our conversation and very friendly.

Had the grouper stuffed with crab and it was excellent!

Highly recommend for business or personal meals. they were hosting a couple of 10+ groups who were having a good time as well.