“If you like cheap seafood....”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #346 of 820 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Red Lobster have a national reputation and offer a good selection of sea food (and other menu's) and a gtood price. Tyhe current offer of 4 courses for $15 was exceptional.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Red Lobster's food use to be sooooo good in the past few years. It has really gone downhill lately. I don't know if they can't find quality cooks anymore or if they've changed their overall cooking style.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I love Red Lobster, I love the seafood combination, I just love everything about the restaurant the only thing I can say is WOW

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

First, the decor and atmosphere is nice and updated. No fishy smells like i remember. Lots of menu options but not too many. We went on a wed night so it was not busy. Our server was very attentive. I ordered coconut shrimp, grilled shrimp with pineapple sauce (spicy), twice baked potato, and corn medley. All of it was delicious. I think they were trying to copy bonefish with their menu. The biscuits were amazing. I could have eaten them as my meal. The house salad was so so and I shouldn't have wasted calories on the microwaved apple dessert. A mint would have been better. I'll go back.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Well tried it again after a nice visit a couple of months ago, our first in years. Arrived at 4 PM. Resturant was not busy but were told we would have to wait. We finally walked out after a wait that was to long considering the resturant was not busy. Red Lobster execs wonder where thier business has gone (economy, not enough promotions, etc, etc). I suggest they start eating at thier own resturants.