“Seafood for dinner”

Ranked #185 of 815 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Seafood
“Seafood for dinner”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

My husband and I ate at Red Lobster for dinner last night. I had the seaside plate (lobster tail, shrimp scampi and grilled shrimp) and hubby had the ultimate feast (crab, lobster, shrimp, etc). The meal was delicious. Neither of us left anything on our plates. My dinner came with two sides. I picked the mashed potatoes and broccoli. The mashed potatoes were awesome. Average service from our waitress, but we enjoyed the experience.

• Visited May 2012

Tallahassee
“Good food but slow coming out”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Every time we have been there for lunch, the food takes forever to arrive at our table, but we love the cheese biscuits and the service is always friendly, and food good once you get it.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Specials”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I enjoy going to Red Lobster but I try to stay away from the biscuits. The service is great and it does not burn a whole in your pocket. Prices are great.

Visited August 2011
“Expensive and mediocre”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

As always, the food is expensive and it is just mediocre. Those cheesy biscuits are amazing though, that is what saves this place.

Visited May 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
“Not so bad.”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Years ago Red Lobster was one of my favorite resturants but in recent years I swore I would never go back. Well we were in a hurry and we decieded to give one more one last try. It was actually very good. The service was excellant, and the food was excellant. It reminded me of how I remember it in the 70's. I will put it back on my good list.

• Visited February 2012