“TGIF The same all over”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #171 of 846 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We were hungry after a 6 hr drive and this spot could fill the bill for that big space in my tummy. The server was an enthusiastic college student whose am was to provide prompt, courteous service and he succeeded. Basic food. Tasted fine, not expensive and they have Kendall Jackson wine. Joy!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

After a long travel day from Shreveport/Bossier City, LA, the staff at the Hampton encouraged me to visit TGI's. I requested a quiet area as I was wiped out and travelling alone, and my server was fantastic. He was a young 20 something and I have forgotten his name (so sorry) and he sat me in a back area and started off by letting me sample a couple of their wines so I could make a good selection. He told me about the two for $10 specials and I enjoyed chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks and a couple glasses of Pinot Grigio as I was staying within walking distance to my hotel. The service was very good as was the food and the location and the proximity to the hotel. My only regret is that I cannot name my wonderful server (it was the night before Halloween and there were people coming in to eat in costumes) and I will definitely stop there again when travelling through Tallahassee, FL. Good job to TGI for providing a clean, well-priced, and friendly staff in which a patron can relax after a long day on the road. I also applaud you that you treat a single female well--some restaurants are not so good at this.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

great service and the Jack Daniels burger with sweet potato fries is the best. An easy walk from the Hampton Inn.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

we were a table of four, with a coupon covering the entire table. Immediately after being seated, I requested a table change because of the noise near the bar. The food was average at best – not good enough for this customer to return, with or without a coupon.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The salt shaker on the table had so much caked salt and who knows what on it I was uncomfortable with it being on the table where I was eating. The table top felt sticky and unclean also. The waitress was super slow. She took our party of four's orders for drinks (we all ordered water.) and we waited forever for our drinks. We each ordered an appetizer to eat as our meal and that took even longer to recieve. The table next to ours got their food a good 20 minutes before we did. The food was delicious after it came but the service was poor. We were unable to locate our waitress to complain. We even sat in the bar area hoping to receive faster service. The family at the next table complained about their food. The restaurant was nearly empty so it was not during their busy time. AT one point another waitress began cursing loudly and profusely at the bar.