Tripadvisor
Tallahassee

“Mojito Pork and Great Service”

Andrew's Capital Grill & Bar
Ranked #32 of 910 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed a chef's specialty--mojito pork ribeye--with a side salad instead of arepa (though i am sure that would have been excellent too). Great vibe overall and great service, tonight by Paige. Recommended. Thanks!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (311)

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Food was not up to par, but staff was courteous! The staff did as well as they could given the circumstances. Food was just mediocre.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

The food was not really good, the place seemed really dirty, the waitress was outside smoking, our waiter I believe his name was "Paint" was awful. We were traveling through and staying down the street at the Doubletree. We wanted to walk somewhere and this is what was open. Should have gotten in the car and drove somewhere else. We won't be coming back and would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Cucumber slices in salad tasted like they had been cut with the same knife used to cut fish. Grouper sandwich OK. Rice in Jambalaya under cooked. Fried oysters were placed atop the Jambalaya as they should be to keep their crust crispy. Beer ice cold. Service was very good. Lots of TVs to watch games on.

Reviewed October 10, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant is filthy dirty! The menu had grime all over it (we sat inside), the booth we sat in had crumbs all over the seat and table and the toilet did not flush in the women's room. The server was friendly and courteous but forgetful - he forgot to bring me two things so I didn't get my drink until my sandwich was half-eaten. The food, though-fantastic! I got a BLT with avocado ( I was somewhat skeptical) but it was so tasty- the bacon was cooked perfectly. My husband got the chicken club and it was so delicious, he demolished it in less than a minute. So come for the food but bring your hand sanitizer and handiwipes.

Date of visit: October 2019