“Cheese Steak Pita is where it's at!”
Review of Pitaria

Pitaria
Ranked #246 of 823 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Their menu has expanded to include some traditional mediterranean dishes and daily specials, which I have yet to try, such as moussaka. But the cheese steak pita is an all time favorite.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Good, fresh, healthy food for a reasonable price! ..................................

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Good pitas and right in the heart of fsu campus. I've been several times over the years and I would go again. There falaful is pretty good.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Love their pita fries and gyros. Staff arewarm and inviting.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We love Pitaria, it's our favorite restaurant in Tallahassee. If I had my choice, we would eat here at least once a week. Before I moved here, we had PItaria EVERY time we were in town. Wonderful food and quick service. I just wish it wasnt on Tennessee st so we could go more often!