“Near Perfection!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We were looking for a restaurant to have a celebration dinner for my daughter after her Jr. Recital at FSU. The entire family loves Italian and my daughter is a vegetarian, so I chose Bella Bella, based on positive reviews and menu items. We were not disappointed. There are no reservations, but our largish party of 7 was seated within 10 minutes. Drinks were in hand and a tasty order of garlicky bruschetta on the table within another few minutes. Some of the entrees we ordered were more traditional fare -- eggplant Parmesan, manicotti, and the Sicilian lasagna. All were delicious and authentic tasting, the tomato sauce being particularly good, very fresh and flavorful with out overwhelming. I'd love to give this five stars but there were a couple flaws. I ordered one of the specials, a crab stuffed ravioli in pesto cream sauce. While the sauce was wonderful and the pasta very fresh tasting, I had a hard time identifying any crab in the filling, other than a slightly fishy taste. My other issue was the noise level in the restaurant which is very high -- it was difficult to converse with anyone not sitting right next to you, but I suppose that is because on a Saturday night, it was packed. All in all, we had a wonderful dinner and will be coming again. Like many places in Tallahassee (for some reason) it does not look like much from the outside, but inside a wonderful meal awaits!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Some standard Italian items but good, good, good! Lunch or dinner, it's great. Coconut creme cake is my fav desert in all the world. A little sound proofing would help, it can get noisy, but still worth the time and money.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We were visiting Tallahassee, used Trip Advisor to find a non-chain restaurant. I almost can't express how satisfied/pleased we are with Bella Bella! Staff: Bruce, our server, was extremely helpful & pleasant. I heard the kitchen staff quietly singing to the radio @ one point. To me, this says they are happy to be there too. Food: mmm, mmm, mmm. My picky eater (age 12) actually ate everything on his plate (manicotti). All of us were impressed with & joined in eating some of my husband's Bella Bella salad. Excellent beyond words. If we are ever back this way, I know where we are going to dine, no doubt!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This restaurant is by far the best Italian restaurant in Tallahassee! The food is delicious; the drinks are strong, and the service is good. I've been here for a quiet date night with my husband as well as dinner out with the kids, and we've never been disappointed. I highly recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Very good Italian food. The classics are consistent but the specials are always better! Had chicken and spinach ravioli with a piccata sauce that was to die for!