“Very charming restaurant with good Italian cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bella Bella

Bella Bella
Ranked #13 of 801 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“Very charming restaurant with good Italian cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food here was very good. It wasn't the best italian I've ever had, but for Tallahassee, I'll take it. I'd definitely go back!

• Visited November 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Went back for my b-day dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Being new in town, we tried this restaurant for our anniversary. The cannelloni was excellent--even the leftovers the next day. The bubble bread is excellent. One member of the party was not happy with his meal the first time (ravioli?) but enjoyed his meal the 2nd time--as we all did. It's a little sketchy from the outside but inside is fine.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jane W
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

The food is absolutely awesome, and the service is good too. Try the tasty Caeser salad or the awesome bubble bread! The latter is incredible, as I'm sure many other reviews will attest. In fact all of the appetizers we have tried are great. I highly recommend this local restaurant to any diner looking for something other than a chain option. We need more restaurants like this in Tallahassee!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Grant S
“Just Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

The ambience is warm and friendly. The menu has variety, but isn't overwhelming with too many options (something for everyone, to be sure). The wine and beer lists are excellent, and the food is delicious! I've never had anything from Bella Bella - from sandwiches to pasta - that didn't have me licking the plate.

Visited January 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

I just got back from eating at Bella Bella and i thought it was really awesome. Probably one of the best restaurants in TLH. We started off with the stuffed mushrooms which were dripping in melted cheese and garlic. They were absolutely delicious. My house salad was really good and i had the creamey garlic dressing which i could tell was homemade. It didnt come from a bottle. The french onion soup was next and was bursting with flavor. I didnt think i liked french onion soup but this was bursting with flavor and had tons of cheese. My entree was spinich and garlic stuffed ravioli. It had a very herbey, leafey taste to it. It was different but i completely enjoyed it. The meal was perfect from start to finish. Our waitress was really good too. She was knowledgeable about the dishes on the menu and really seemed to enjoy her job. I'll most definitely go back here.

Visited July 2012