“Went back for my b-day dinner”
Review of Bella Bella

Bella Bella
Ranked #11 of 816 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Went back for my b-day dinner”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Being new in town, we tried this restaurant for our anniversary. The cannelloni was excellent--even the leftovers the next day. The bubble bread is excellent. One member of the party was not happy with his meal the first time (ravioli?) but enjoyed his meal the 2nd time--as we all did. It's a little sketchy from the outside but inside is fine.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jane W

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Great Service”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

The food is absolutely awesome, and the service is good too. Try the tasty Caeser salad or the awesome bubble bread! The latter is incredible, as I'm sure many other reviews will attest. In fact all of the appetizers we have tried are great. I highly recommend this local restaurant to any diner looking for something other than a chain option. We need more restaurants like this in Tallahassee!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Grant S
“Just Perfect”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The ambience is warm and friendly. The menu has variety, but isn't overwhelming with too many options (something for everyone, to be sure). The wine and beer lists are excellent, and the food is delicious! I've never had anything from Bella Bella - from sandwiches to pasta - that didn't have me licking the plate.

Visited January 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I just got back from eating at Bella Bella and i thought it was really awesome. Probably one of the best restaurants in TLH. We started off with the stuffed mushrooms which were dripping in melted cheese and garlic. They were absolutely delicious. My house salad was really good and i had the creamey garlic dressing which i could tell was homemade. It didnt come from a bottle. The french onion soup was next and was bursting with flavor. I didnt think i liked french onion soup but this was bursting with flavor and had tons of cheese. My entree was spinich and garlic stuffed ravioli. It had a very herbey, leafey taste to it. It was different but i completely enjoyed it. The meal was perfect from start to finish. Our waitress was really good too. She was knowledgeable about the dishes on the menu and really seemed to enjoy her job. I'll most definitely go back here.

Visited July 2012
Orlando
“A shocker to say the least”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

There were 4 people in our party, all of us were disappointed with the quality of the food. We waited an hour to be seated. We were told that the wait would be worth it, It wasn't.

The shrimp pasta was inedible, it was boiled in lemon juice. The' fresh catch of the day' was clearly defrosted and chewy. The lasagna was just disgusting.

It was busy and very loud, and they refused to use the extra space they had to seat customers leaving a huge backlog of people waiting to be seated.

Overall a complete waste of money.

• Visited August 2012