“Fannie Paks Birthday at the Melting Pot.”

Melting Pot Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 846 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Fannie Pak, AG, IAGMI, Bry, and Mitch go to the Melting Pot to celebrate the Birthday of the Fannie Pak. The waitress was great and delivered superb quality service. The dranks were good and the food was awesome as usual. It take a few minutes to cook the foods but when they hit that belly the delight explodes and the belly say "ah very tasty". Why it do dat? Maybe all bellys be hongry for some delights. Fannie Pak got hooked up on some presents, did she deserve them or not? I question this because sometimes Fannie Pak be naughty and not nice and SHE KNOW IT! The food was very tasty and great party time for the belly! Then the desert was AWESOME! I be eat all the food I can I about to explode with delights of heaven when that tasty desert hit my belly. Can you dig that! I likes the Melting Pot you must attend the festivities there to delight your bellys! IAGMI must give the Melting Pot a BIG TWO THUMBS UP! It will be heavenly for the belly and you will be full, very tasty and YOU KNOW IT!

2  Thank IAGMI
Ryan J, Owner at Melting Pot Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Thanks for all the kind words IAGMI! I'm glad Fannie Pak enjoyed her birthday. We're always here, and look forward to helping you give your belly "party time" again soon.

Ryan Johnston
Owner/Operator
The Melting Pot of Tallahassee

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Excellent food, atmosphere and employees. If you are in the area you really need to go and enjoy a meal here ... and I do mean that you will "enjoy" every bit of it!

Ryan J, Owner at Melting Pot Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thanks for the kind words Annette. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. The staff was grateful to hear this review in our weekly meeting. Everyone here at The Melting Pot looks forward to taking care of you again.

See you soon!

Ryan Johnston
Owner/Operator
The Melting Pot of Tallahassee

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Not just chocolate, nice atmosphere, bit pricey for students but good for special occasions, good quality

Reviewed March 12, 2013

My first experience with fondue was a fantastic one at the Melting Pot in Tally! My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant as a re-do of Valentine's day since the one in Pensacola was booked weeks in advance. The ambience was sexy and intimate - the service was outstanding - and the food, AMAZING! We did the 4-course meal which started with the cheddar fondue with apples, bread, and veggies to dip into the cheesy goodness. Next we ordered salads, I had the house salad (the tangy dressing was out of this world! I am picky with dressings, but this is really tasty) and my boyfriend opted for the caesar. For the entree, we both went classic which included perfectly seasoned and marinated chicken, pork, 2 types of steak, and shrimp. We went Mojo which I would suggest as it made everything mouth-wateringly good. For dessert we did the smores (milk chocolate, marshmallow fluff, and graham crackers - next time i would leave off the graham crackers! just felt like they weren't needed) that was accompanied by cheesecake, brownies, marshmallows, bananas, strawberries, etc. It was absolutely to die for! My only suggestion is to come to this place hungry and try not to get full on the bread and salad. Make sure you have a few hours to spend at the restaurant as it is definitely a time-consuming, but well-worth-it experience.

The level of service was impressive. Our server, George, was well versed in all things fondue! He was very attentive and knowledgeable - definitely helped make our night more special!

If you want to impress your sweetie, bring him/her to Melting Pot! This restaurant is a for sure winner.

2  Thank Cathalicious
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Nice atmosphere, very cozy, someplace different to go. It's on the expensive side considering that you are cooking everything yourself. The salads are scrumptious! Look for specials on the internet especially with groupon or living social.