“It was alright”

Food Glorious Food Incorporated
Reserve with OpenTable
Food Glorious Food Incorporated is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 823 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: For over 30 years, friends and families have enjoyed a unique combination of friendly service, eclectic ambiance and award-winning cuisine at Food Glorious Food. Our shaded outdoor patio, upper and lower indoor dining, and private events room provide the perfect setting for a special dining experience. FGF's seasonal culinary creations represent a variety of world cuisines, including petite filet mignon, marinated lamb, spiced duck breast, caramelized salmon, seared tuna, FGF salad maison, sushi three ways, spicy oyster shooters, cooked-to-perfection hamburgers, and many more fine appetizers, salads, sandwiches, hot entrees and delicate desserts. Our extensive fine wines are beautifully paired with fresh cuisine to transform a meal into a culinary dream. Heavenly desserts are baked fresh daily from only the finest ingredients to please your taste buds. Whether celebrating an anniversary or taking your family out on the town, there is something for even the most discriminating diner at FGF.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Cute spot...not too bad. My mid rare steak was pretty rare, and I'm not the kind of person to send food back. So I ate half of a $28 filet. The gnocchi was really good. If I were to visit again, I'd probably order a few small plates rather than a main entree. The service was good.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We got a selection of goodies for take-out. The lemon bars were my favorite but also loved Key Lime pound cake, chocolate peanut butter pie and chocolate turtle tort. Also got a variety of candy brittles for the ride home. Everything was home made and friendly, knowledgeable staff. Worth all of the calories glorious calories!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Worst experience I've ever had in my life at a restaurant. Decent appetizers, good salad, but garbage main entree. My GF got her steak and was cooked beyond well done when she had asked for medium well. Waiter took it back and attempted to get her another steak cooked to her desire, medium well. DEFINITION OF MEDIUM WELL "MR CHEF": A medium well steak should have a hint of pink in the very middle of the steak. The surface should be a dark brown with good charring on the top and bottom. This steak will be very stiff but still have a little squish in the center. After the third attempt to get her steak cooked correctly she settled with it just as to not be a bother and could only eat half of it because the rest of the steak was medium rare. The waiter we had and another employee was embarrassed by the steak and agreed it was no where near medium well. When it came to the bill, our waiter came to us and told us that he had tried to get some of her meal discounted and his words from "MR CHEF" were that there was going to be no discount even though she was not happy and couldn't finish her steak. I went there intending to spend well over $100 on a meal, so that wasn't the issue...but the fact that neither the chef or management cared to come and apologize or correct the situation really upset me. When a manager finally came, he told me that "some people just can't be pleased". Are you kidding me??? If there's nothing you can do to remedy your mistake(s), fine...but don't insult my girlfriend when your establishment clearly messed up. Be tactful and respectful. I still left the waiter a $20 tip because he was great and I'm not cheap, which is how I was treated by the rude idiot of a manager. Worst experience ever!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I've visited FGF several times, and while I wouldn't single out a particular dish, everything is always prepared fresh, with care and a high degree of creativity. And the wine list is nice.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Had dessert here after a meal, was delicious. Heavenly cakes and pies piled high with sweet toppings of homemade cream or meringue. Coffee was served luke warm, but we notified the waitress who brought a fresh pot immediately. A little pricey - but worth it for the quality. Cute young staff as well.