“One of the Best restaurants in Tallahassee”
Review of Marie Livingston's Steak House - CLOSED

Marie Livingston's Steak House
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The steak is excellent for the money. Most steak houses charge double. The restaurant staff is young and inexperienced. The restaurant has valet parking which is nice.

1  Thank MarcoMan1

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Been there with friends. Really great food...love the yeast rolls, mushrooms for appetizer, steaks...awesome!!!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Should have known when we were seated at a table with a burn hole in the tableplastic and handed old, rumpled menus, that the experience was not going to be good. The appetizer was okay; some sort of shrimp. The steak, which was the reason we went, was terrible. It was floating in some weird liquid which was not steak juice and wasn't at all tasty. Three of us went and three of us won't be returning.

3  Thank Nana2_0507
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My daughter suggested that I pick up a Living Social deal for this restaurant. What a gem of a deal. The food here is outstanding and the staff is attentive without hovering.

We each had the 9oz filet and it was perfect. I chose the grilled vegetable kebab which is the smartest side I've ever seen! It's the natural partner of a good cut of beef. Our dinner also included a nice bottle of wine.

I'd definitely come here again.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I love their rolls here! the steak is good too. Only place they have better steak in town is shulas