“Always changing, always delicious”

Reangthai Thai Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Reangthai Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 859 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

everytime I walk into this restaurant something always changes.the seat covers, the tablecloth and the menu. it's nice walk into a restaurant I am so familiar with but always changes so I never get bored. The restaurant may not be overdecorated and they might not have thousanda of dollars to make things look the most modern place, but it is welcoming and changing and i feel like im home in a sense.

Onto the cooking, it's real! I feel like I am Not only invited into this culture but like I am a part of it. Imagine a homecooked meal that you have never had before. Its so new yet so comforting. Nothing can compare to reangthai.

3  Thank Duke O

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Based on tripadvisor reviews and a glance at the on line menu I convinced my wife to give up her favorite asian lunch spot to give this a shot. Since it is a bit pricey, lunch seems a good trial. I had the mild pad thai, she the chicken cashew stir fry. I like to taste the basic's a restaurant offers the first time, and if its good I'll come back and be more adventurous. The pad thai was spiced just right for me, bringing just a bead or two of sweat on my forehead. The stir fry had very fresh vegetables and was also a hit. The service was good, almost to the point of too much attention. I remember when TLH only had one Thai restaurant, this may be the best of the four here currently. I'll let you know after I have the duck one evening for dinner.

1  Thank jalfordfl
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came to this restaurant wanting to try something different on a Friday night. My husband does not like different foods normally and especially nothing spicy, however he is the one who suggested Thai. He ordered Mongolian beef and I ordered pad Thai. We also had soup and fried wontons. My food was awesome and great presentation. My husband did not like his since the flavor was not what he was used to. Our waiter, Jon, noticed and immediately tried to make something different even bringing the chef out to speak to my husband. Both were very sincere in their desire for him to have something that he enjoyed and were willing to make anything he wanted to replace what he disliked. I will say on behalf of the Mongolian beef that I did like it and thought it tastes great.

1  Thank molly b
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I came to Reangthai a while ago with a few friends of mine. I had been on multiple occasions and took our friend from overseas to our favorite restaurant. We sat down in the back and had Jon as our server. We had had him before and he's great. He could even tolerate how picky my friends are. He really knew the menu and after debate I decided on a deep-friend duck dish. It came on top of mixed vegetables with a light soy-based sauce and was delicious. Everyone else had ordered these beautiful specials and i had to steal a few bites. WOW! Donna, the chef, really knows how to cook.

At the end of the meal, she even gave us ice cream and Jon sang. Now this kid was in the opera program and blew us all away. It really made a fun night feel special and exciting. He's truly one of the best waiters in town and Donna could go up against any chef and win. There wasn't a second where i didn't feel welcome and wanted.

My only complaint is that some of the servers aren't as polished and a little juvenile. I've been served by Jon and this one girl and have no complaints, but there's this other young kid who is a bit irritating and awkward.

Regardless, this IS one of the best restaurants in Florida. You will be taken care of and you will leave full. Two thumbs up Donna

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We travel some and have not been able to find good Thai for a long time...until now. The staff was friendly and efficient and the food was great. There were 3 of us with 3 differnt entree orders, all were good!