“Excellent Pizza - OMG The Extra Large Is...”
Review of Momo's Pizza

Momo's Pizza
Ranked #51 of 832 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Our son recommended taking the whole family here after graduation and it did not disappoint. The Extra Large pizza is the biggest thing you've ever seen. Can easily feed 10 people. We got a Large and one slice ("as big as your head") to feed 7 easily.

Pizza crust is thin (we liked that) and the ingredients were very good. Had a pepperoni/mushroom and the BBQ Chicken. Both were well liked.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Momo's Pizza is my absolute FAVE for awesome pizza and just chillin' out. The "original" Momo's is just off campus by Florida State University, but we were privileged to have one just north of I-10 off of Thomasville Road. It is true that the slices are as big as your head, and their largest pizza can't fit out the door without being tilted on its' side! You just have to go and taste for yourself! It is my baseline for excellent pizza!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The pizza was the best I ever had but over heard the owner tell an employee the hurry and get those monkeys out this is not some jungle as the was pointing at some black customers thought that was really sad because I liked the place

5  Thank suthpride
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I heard about this place when I was in Virginia...go figure. It was billed as , "you gotta go there if you like good pizza and good beer". That was a good recommendation. Casual and fun atmosphere. If you are ordering by the slice, one will do. Seriously, it is the biggest slice I have ever had. One slice and 2 Blue Point Toasted Lagers and I was set!

1  Thank JAColes
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Many options to choose from that you can watch them make right in front of you. Make sure you come here hungry because the slices of pie are massive.

1  Thank Dan B