“Excellent Pizza - Relaxed Atmosphere”
Review of Momo's Pizza

Momo's Pizza
Ranked #47 of 824 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Momo's is a great place to go for Pizza and Beer. NY style but a little on the sweet side. I really enjoyed it. Music is a little loud but not too loud. Mostly 60's and 70's. it appeals to a wide range of customers but because of it proximity to FSU most of its customers are college students. I come to Tally on business and if I am in the mood for pizza Momo's satisfies my craving. It is definitely a great place to go for a slice or pie. Enjoy!

2  Thank Pvb4me

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Ever go out and get a pizza, and it's ok, but you're fighting a greasy mess? Not here! The crust is delicious, the cheese and sauce are phenomenal, and the toppings are plentiful. We had a great time. Can't wait to get back on a road trip from home in Tampa.

2  Thank Mike A
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

You better be hungry going to this pizza place because the pizzas here are huge! A small pizza here could easily feed 3-5 people. Their moto "Slices as big as your head" sure is backed up by the size because at least 3 regular pizza slices equal one of momo's. Absolutely delicious food. I would recommend it to large crowds not looking to spend a fortune or really anyone that likes pizza and beer

1  Thank clw2000
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is one of the best pizzas I have had the pleasure to eat. I ate way more than I should because it was just so good. On top of the quality, the size is silly big. We got a medium that was easily the size of a large, and a large that was so stupid big it barely fit in my truck. The atmosphere was such that I wish we could have eaten there, but we had to pick up and eat at the hotel to watch our dog. The issue with service is that I had a hard time finding the place, and when I tried calling from the road, they no longer answered their phone as they had too much business to allow more pick up orders. This is not good customer service. I called the other location only to get a vague answer to "look for a blue roof"... I eventually stumbled onto it, and enjoyed some great pizza. If you can find it, it's worth the search!

1  Thank Glimfeather
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Too bad this place isn't a little bigger, it gets crowded in there. I would suggest taking out the pizza. They are so big it takes up a lot of room.