“Business lunch”

Cuisines: American
Fruitland Park, Florida
“Business lunch”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was in a hurry, and had to use the drive up, we'll I was dying for a tuna sandwich, so I ordered my craving!! No wait , even got a free cookie, cause it was my birthday this month! Well my craving went away, since I was given a ham sandwich:( order wasn't mine, didn't feel like going back in to resolve the issue, due to pouring rain!! But the sandwich was good!! So go inside to order!!

Visited July 2013

Tallahassee
“Good sandwiches”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The roastbeef asiago sandwich is good, Quick service. Basic soup and sandwich location. Most of the bakery items look a lot better than they taste. Seating can be limited during the lunch hour, this location is a bit small inside.

Visited June 2013