“Ok WOW best barbque Tally has”
Review of Sweet Rack Rib Shack - CLOSED

Sweet Rack Rib Shack
Cuisines: Barbecue
Jacksonville, Florida
“Ok WOW best barbque Tally has”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Have sons in school here go Noles. They kept telling me last year to eat there but always picked a different place. Well from now on when I'm in town my butt will be in here for sure and their food budget will now allow for more Sweet Racks lol....just have to go it all speaks for itself.

• Visited August 2013

Naples, Florida
“Best B-B-Q south of North Carolina!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The Dickens Family is just completing their first year in business and hopefully, they will complete many more. The meats are grilled to perfection with Black Cherry wood, and dripping with flavor. The sides are the right size and vary from day to day, all very yummy. The spicy cheese grits are killer! Worth driving for!

Visited August 2013
San Diego, California
“Spoiled us for BBQ for the rest of the trip!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Found the Sweet Rack Rob Shack on Tripadvisor. AWESOME!! We would never have found it otherwise.
Ordered the pulled pork and need tenderloin sandwiches all DD style (with coleslaw and sauce on the sandwich) and an assortment of sides. All were tasty and homemade. The biggest suprise was the crispy grits. These were cheesy grits coated with Planco crumbs and then deep fried. Never much of a grits eater but these changed my mind.

Lake City, Florida
“Great ribs, didn't like the sides.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

When we went, there was a fairly long list of sides that you could order. Cabbage, squash, beans, baked sweet potato, etc. The girls working there are very nice, and let me taste the sides before ordering. To my surprise, all of them were cooked, it seemed, in the same broth with a spicy sausage. They all tasted similar, and nothing was at all sweet. I finally chose the sweet potato (no sample), because I knew that would be not so spicy, but sweet. Wrong. The least "sweet" potato I've ever had.Sum- delicious ribs, so-so pulled pork, and I didn't care for any of the sides. I usually love squash, cabbage, beans, etc. by the way. But I would go again, order the ribs take out, and make my own sides.

• Visited July 2013
“Best BBQ in Tallahassee”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We have been waiting for a Great BBQ restaurant in Tallahassee and now it has arrived. Go for the ribs, they are "fall of the bone" delicious. The BBQ sauces are also outstanding; I like the mustard based. Too many other BBQ restaurants fail with their sides, but not here. Everyday a variety of homemade sides are offered. I recommend their Collards.

For the best BBQ in the area, go the Sweet Rack.