“Sad to hear about questionable behavior”
Review of Grazie's Artisan Pizza & Pasta - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grazie's Artisan Pizza & Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 9, 2014

If you are on twitter or Facebook you will see how the owner behaved during the neighborhood Cinco de Mayo festivities. I have supported this restaurant because I wanted to see them succeed, however, I cannot continue to do so when I see such petty and dare I say....I won't... You judge for yourself .... I hope he will find it in his heart to apologize to the owners of "El Jalisco" and the SouthWood community for his shameful behavior.

4  Thank BSBFlorida

Reviewed February 13, 2014

First, always want to support locally owned restaurants and Grazie's is a father, mother and son. The pizza is authentic with wonderful toppings. Also love the mushroom caps. The owners are so friendly, along with the wait staff. Not sure where the negative reviewers went to eat, but I have never experience anything but a friendly, local restaurant.

2  Thank jojostew
Reviewed November 1, 2013

It's really a shame that this place has awful service and unfriendly employees/owners. Their pizza is great but not great enough to outweigh their bad service. Recently I waited 40 minutes for my lunch. When I asked for a refund, I was only greeted with a poor attitude from the owner and never an apology. This was my last straw as my previous lunch trip there ended with wood chips in my salad. Also never an apology, only denial that the wood chip was in the salad.

I don't understand how a local small business can expect success when running a business this way.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

not sure what the negative review was about, this place is awesome and the owners are always present and customer oriented and aim to please. best meatballs ever!

1  Thank foodmaniac2012
Reviewed August 21, 2013

You must try the Medeteranian Pizza! Feta, kalamata olives, onions, oh my! We went, and they were closed due to a water leak. So, we did take out the next day. Well worth the wait!