“Amazing Greek Sliders!”

The Grain
Ranked #312 of 804 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Restaurant in the All Saints District of Tallahassee! Located next door to The Fermentation Lounge.
Tallahassee, Florida
“Amazing Greek Sliders!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Compliments to the Chef! I had the greek sliders that were on the specials menu and they were amazing. I def. will be going back for more. Service and food is always of the greatest quality.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank fsu4life

Florida, United States
“Good, but missing a little something”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Was really looking forward to trying out The Grain from hearing how good it was. We went for lunch and sat outside, which was really nice! The inside was industrial looking but cute, not too much seating though. We tried all 3 types of tacos on the menu, the best was the pork taco. The chicken tacos only had the pulled chicken and way too many onions piled on top. It definitely needed more toppings, less onion, and a sauce to accompany it because they were a little dry. The service was very friendly! Also, I am Gluten Free, so the menu was a little limited for me.

• Visited October 2013
Rochester, New York
“Over-the-counter Diner”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We used Trip Advisor to select the #2 restaurant in Tallahassee and we should have investigated it further. Although a fun menu and lots of craft beer choices, the decor was so informal that you could see the supplies in the back. If you are from out-of-town like we were, we found the location difficult to find and parking was nearly non-existent. We enjoyed our food, a burger and tacos, vegan slaw and a Greek salad, but I would not rank this as a top restaurant. My pulled pork and chicken taco were tasty tidbits, but fell apart before I was done. I could understand their place along this little strip of shops but almost too causal in decor unless you are from the neighborhood.

• Visited October 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“This place is great”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant after reading some positive reviews. We definitely we're not disappointed. The ingredients were fresh and the food was amazing. They have beer, wine, and sodas and a great menu. We both had a pressed sandwich and they were awesome. We will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank MMH99
Tallahassee
“Great Soup, Sandwiches, and Craft Beer”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Butternut Bisque was excellent. We had Chipolte Chicken and Slow Cooked Chicken sandwiches...also excellent.
We tried 4 different craft beers....all new to us...a nice experiment.
Small place in a funky neighborhood. The owners were very attentive and even added extra spice to my chipolte sauce.
Great place to go when downtown or before a home football game.
I plan to return many times.

• Visited September 2013