“Delicious!”

Korean BBQ and More
Ranked #109 of 831 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This was my first experience with Korean food, and I absolutely loved it! From the outside, this place is unassuming and most people probably don't even notice that it's there. However, it turned out to be a wonderful surprise and I have been many times. I've ordered the sashimi bowl and, if you like sushi, will find it absolutely delicious. Also, the sides of kimchi and miso soup are quite nice and I LOVE the rice malt drink. Not only that, but you only have to pay for your entree and the sides are all included. My only complaint is that the hours are odd and you have to plan to go ahead of time.

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

It's cheap and comes with a buffet of optional sides. They are open for a weird set of hours so make sure to check it out.

2  Thank Allen H
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The food here is entirely wonderful. This place is a quaint little hole in the wall with friendly staff and great food. The sides are great, and I highly recommend trying the rice malt beverage.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I drive by this place everyday and never went in but a friend recommended it so I went. Its alittle dark and small but has a homey feel to it. Wasnt a fan of the side dishes my eye were on the protien I had the large pork bbq and returned and have had the beef bbq as well. Both were amazing, the rice is a large quanity and the meat is to die for, I try to go at least once a week small menu but the quality every time is perfect

Reviewed September 21, 2013

As a person who absolutely loves Asian food, I take time to search through all of the cheap, terrible joints to find the gems, and boy.. this is a GEM.

From the outside, uptight people would think they were in the wrong place, but this little hole in the wall serves fresh and superb food. Their staff is extremely friendly, with a big smile and will answer any questions you have.

My brother and I have been here on multiple occasions, and our days are always brighter after its delicious food. I recommend the BBQ Pork, and GET THE SIDES, they are not the norm here in America, but they are great. The price is also stellar :)

1  Thank Justin H