“"Gotta love garlic!"”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Blair Stone Rd
Reviewed March 30, 2014

For a chain restaurant, Buca's is great Italian fare. Try the meatballs. Actually, forget the "chain" reference, this food is great! The ambiance is also special.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

when I was there I had some giant meatballs they so good. if you go there you should get the kitchen both is was fun. I think you should get some of the giant meatballs I think you will like them.
all of the food is great
YYYYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMMM

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stopped in for lunch with my small granddaughter in tow. Attentive service, pleasant atmosphere if you like the cover-every-square-inch-with-something-whimsical wall decor. This was my first visit and I was drawn in by the large sign outside advertising lunches from $4.95. But there was almost nothing on the lunch menu for $4.95 unless you just want a bowl of soup or a salad. I thought the sign implied that there were actual meals (pasta etc.) available for around the price. Not the case, and this was a bit off-putting. (If there were specials not on the menu, the server didn't volunteer this information.)

I had the soup-and-salad for $6.99. The Tuscan Bean soup was delicious and I wished for a somewhat larger bowl of it, since my granddaughter ate most of it. The green salad was fresh - iceberg, red onion, one green olive and one black one and one pepperoncini (c'mon, pamper us with two of each! I heard a lady at the next table also complain about this) -- and the dressing was light and better-flavored than Olive Garden's.

The children's pizza was thin and delicious, lots of cheese. But it took a half hour to reach our table. The people at the next table were there when we came in but their food arrived even later than hours. There were few people in the restaurant, so I don't know what the delay was. If you're there to schmooze and have a long leisurely lunch, no problem; if you're pressed for time, this could be a problem.

1  Thank MKBlackwood
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I only have Italian food once or twice a year. The Lasagna was excellent. Service was good even with a party of ten. The Popes chair and table is novel. All in all a good experience.

1  Thank nole38
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Pleasant atmosphere, great server, made suggestions and was quick at drink refills. The apple salad was good with great flavor could have used a little more dressing. Had Spaghetti with meat sauce. The pasta was good but the sauce was a little thin for my tastes. Desserts looked great but they were so huge we didn't order one, sometimes bigger is not better. Overall it was nice but not great. Price was a little high even for family style.