“I still call it the Junior Museum”
Review of Tallahassee Museum

Tallahassee Museum
Ranked #4 of 84 things to do in Tallahassee
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled within 52 acres of flora and fauna, the Tallahassee Museum is an oasis close to the heart of downtown. The Tallahassee Museum features a working 1880s pioneer farmstead, native Florida wildlife habitat (including panthers and red wolves), cypress swamp, Jim Gary's 20th Century Dinosaurs, and the all new Tallahassee Tree to Tree Adventures (an outdoor zip line and adventure course for kids and adults). Come enjoy the great outdoors with us at the Tallahassee Museum- where nature, history, science, and fun come together!
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have known this place my entire life. I went to pre-school here, I went on dates here, and now I take my kids here. It's a beautiful natural wonderland. The new zip line looks super fun, and I can't wait to try it! There's always something going on, from a jazz festival to Halloween haunted trails. Get into nature without leaving town! Go learn something!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

This place should close down during the summer it's just to hot watched my son zip line then left very expensive for a 45 min zip line had I known I would never had gone we only did that and left so can't comment on the whole place

2  Thank MiMIFlorida
Reviewed August 13, 2012

i enjoy seeing the old log home and the other stuff,it has tables out side so you can have kidds birtday parties

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We weren't sure what to expect when visiting this place. It has some old houses depicting life in St Augustine back in the 1900's and an old trolley car. There are animals to see both real life exhibits as well as informational displays. Plan on about 2 hours to walk around the place. Make sure to bring bug spray as part to the tour is through trees and you will encounter many mosquitoes!! Interesting place for a one time visit.

1  Thank Sunflw5
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Well maintained. Awesome experience. Tree to tree adventure is wonderful. We - 6 year old daughter, my wife and my self-had good time here.