“Best restaurant in Tallahassee”
Review of Paisley Cafe

Paisley Cafe
Ranked #31 of 872 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: When lightning strikes, sometimes you have to follow it. Kiersten Lee decided to open Paisley Cafe after a 19 year career in banking. She fell in love with the Midtown Design Center and decided to open up a cafe on a whim. Being able to provide the highest quality ingredients and highest level of customer service is Paisley's foundation. We are not only able to nourish our customers physically, but also emotionally and spiritually through our "Love on a Plate".
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I live in Tampa and I wish they had this restaurant there. The sandwiches are amazing and are worth the price as they have prime ingredients. The soups are excellent. The mac and cheese is amazing. The service is incredible here. I eat here every time I come to Tallahassee

1  Thank meterstick

Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

Paisley Cafe is absolutely wonderful. The atmosphere is up-scale, but comfortable. The owner showed us around the restaurant and explained the various specials and dishes to us. All of the staff was super friendly and the food is so amazing. Their grits are so perfect. I'm looking forward to my next visit!

1  Thank flesh-cladmonster
Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

Been here several times and have yet to be disappointed. Very creative menu with fresh ingredients prepared to perfection. Tomato Bisque is outstanding and my favorite sandwich is the Chicken Salad Croissant - the secret is the muscadine preserves!! We will be back again as the whole family loves this place!

1  Thank jcrslick
Reviewed November 19, 2016

Have tried Paisely four times with various family/friends who wanted to go there. Twice served cold eggs for breakfast. Lunch sandwiches and sides were good but overpriced. It is also in a somewhat cramped small space. There are several places for brunch/lunch in Tallahassee with better ambience, food and prices.

Reviewed November 17, 2016

A friend of mine sent a text asking me to lunch today...she suggested Paisley Cafe. I ordered one of their lunch specials with a side of Gouda cheese grits (Yum!). My friend ordered a chicken salad sandwich with a side of the same Gouda cheese grits. The service was quick, and the food was so yummy! It was the perfect work day get-away. I will be back very soon.

The owner is very sweet, and always sends you off with a big hug and thank you!