“Excellent lunch - must go!”
Review of Paisley Cafe

Paisley Cafe
Ranked #30 of 820 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: When lightning strikes, sometimes you have to follow it. Kiersten Lee decided to open Paisley Cafe after a 19 year career in banking. She fell in love with the Midtown Design Center and decided to open up a cafe on a whim. Being able to provide the highest quality ingredients and highest level of customer service is Paisley's foundation. We are not only able to nourish our customers physically, but also emotionally and spiritually through our "Love on a Plate".
Reviewed January 30, 2014

A friend invited me to lunch and asked me to meet her at the Paisley Cafe. It was a little difficult to find, but I am so glad I did. The service was great and the food excellent! I had the edamame salad - it was delicious. Also had the Clean 24 wrap - trust me this is worth the trip. My friend got a salad that she enjoyed.

I will absolutely be going back! I looked up the cafe tonight and found that the owner was a banker for 19 years and decided to follow her dream. Glad she did!

There are newer reviews for Paisley Cafe

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Paisley Café is hidden off of Thomasville Road, but it is worth it to go find it. Its small, but delicious.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Love this place!! The very best lunch in Tallahassee! Everything is unique and so good! Try the chicken salad sandwich. If you're gluten free they also have a gluten free items or their clean menu.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I've been to Paisley Cafe a handful of times and it has always been excellent!! The shrimp and grits is amazing. There is a nice outdoor seating area and the inside is decorated very shabby chic with paisley wallpaper and adorable signage. It is a little pricey for lunch- items are around $10-15 each. Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is a very small, cute, local place to dine. Went there with one other person for lunch. She ordered a sandwich and I ordered the edamame salad. It took absolutely for ever for such a simple order and then I had to ask for napkins and silverware. This was my second visit and this service seems to be an issue. However, it is a unique place and fun to take visitors to. Parking is totally inadequate and can be a big issue.

1  Thank Vicki K