“Awesome Meal”
Review of Paisley Cafe

Paisley Cafe
Ranked #28 of 808 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: When lightning strikes, sometimes you have to follow it. Kiersten Lee decided to open Paisley Cafe after a 19 year career in banking. She fell in love with the Midtown Design Center and decided to open up a cafe on a whim. Being able to provide the highest quality ingredients and highest level of customer service is Paisley's foundation. We are not only able to nourish our customers physically, but also emotionally and spiritually through our "Love on a Plate".
Tallahassee, Florida
“Awesome Meal”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have been going to Paisley for quite a while. I always love the atmosphere there when I go. The food is wonderful and the staff are all helpful and friendly.

• Visited August 2013

“Overpriced for mediocrity”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

An average lunch place with steep prices. Bread is supposedly flown in from New York. Staff can be overbearing at times.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Tallynative
Parkland, Florida
“Very nice place for lunch or brunch”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Nice Tallahassee casual and charming cafe. Very good service. Interesting lunch selections. I had a grilled brie and granny apple sandwich which was delicious . My husband and son each had a grilled turkey sandwich with apple butter and brie. There were other very tasty offerings, which we will try next time we are in Tallahassee, as I will definetely be back ! It is
located in what appears to be an old home, with a quirky, funky chic kind of vibe.

• Visited August 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Delicious Food with a Personal Touch!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have wanted to try Paisley Cafe for a couple of years! Both of my daughters had gone for lunch on prior occasions and we decided for their dad's birthday we would give it a try! WOW! We arrived around 11:30 and there was a short line. You place your order after studying a mouth watering menu. The owner was at the counter, took our order, was VERY personable and accommodating. We were seated and shortly thereafter the magic began! The lobster bisque soup is the best I have ever tasted. Their pressed sandwiches are terrific. I had the Caprese and my husband and one daughter had their grilled cheese. TO DIE FOR! My other daughter had the lettuce wraps with chicken, berries, hummus...YUM! The girls shared a 1/2 order of the chicken mac & cheese...chicken, spinach, lots of goodness in an alfredo type sauce.

We ate in the pantry...a "family style" room...large table with over a dozen chairs. The ladies next to us ordered the shrimp & grits and the collards & grits. Both orders looked fantastic and the bowls were empty! Lots of satisfied customers. The staff checked on us many times, but not too many...they wanted to make sure we were happy. Needless to say we left very satisfied and will return in the future. A little gem in the heart of midtown!

• Visited July 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Inventive dishes, delightful staff”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I've had two lunches at Paisley so far and both have been delicious, especially this last time when I had the mac and cheese (definitely a specialty) with chicken. My partner had the pimento cheese. Each of these were creamy and delectable. The owner took our orders at the counter, making a point of introducing herself and staff members nearby. You can sit in the kitchen area or in a separate dining room or outside (not recommended in the summer). I'm next planning on the roasted vegetable panini that was recommended to me. The only drawback is that it doesn't have windows but the food and the staff make up for that in spades. I'll be back.

• Visited July 2013