“Lunch buffet was great today.”
Review of Samrat Restaurant

Samrat Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 820 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Indisches Restaurant
Description: Indisches Restaurant
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

The lunch buffet is well stocked and warm. There was a good crowd and fast a service. The green beans were overdone and there wasn't any mango chicken. But yes I will go again.

1  Thank gfarmer668
There are newer reviews for Samrat Restaurant

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We went for dinner. I had the vegetable Korma-medium and my wife had Mango chicken. Both items were very flavorful and had just the right amount of spice. We had for appetizers a samoa and onion kulcha and loved both of those items. We topped off the tank with mango pudding. The food was good, but the atmosphere was wierd. They had a big screen televison blaring with a Nicholas Cage movie running. I would have preferred some Indian music or no sound at all as to having to listen to the movie. The food was good and we would return again in the future.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Samrat is a small, unpretentious Indian restaurant, much like one would find in India. The service was prompt and helpful.

I ordered the lamb vindaloo very spicy. It was delicious, but could have had more chilies. I would go there again and would recommend Samrat to my friends who like Indian food.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

The Mattar Paneer is a personal favorite but you really can't go wrong with anything from the menu. Staff are friendly and attentive and the environment is cozy and inviting. Bring a big appetite servings are large.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Everything I tasted at Samrat was excellent. As a vegetarian, I can't comment on the meat dishes but the vegetarian dishes we tasted were all excellent. Make sure to try the garlic naan!

1  Thank robd