“Fun addition to the Northside”

Hurricane Grill and Wings
Ranked #250 of 823 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 17, 2014

It is not fancy but lot of fun. It is noisy but the kids like the outside tables where they have a band on weekends. We enjoy the fish tacos and salads. Wings are pretty good. The inside décor is beachy. My friends from France enjoyed eating on the surfboard.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I used to take my family to this restaurant, but as some point about a year ago the management took a turn for the worse. Wait times for food are absurd, bartenders are rude, and the band outside is so loud I have to yell to speak. No longer worth the trouble. There are too many good restaurants in Tallahassee to suffer through this anymore.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We always enjoy our meals here. They have a large variety of foods to choose from, chicken to seafood.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We went for dinner one night and tried the wings and sliders. The wings were ok, they do have the largest list of sauce choices you will find in Tallahassee. The blue cheese dressing tasted like it came from a bottle, nothing special. The sliders were also very average. The place is very cute, has a nice feel to it and the wait staff was very friendly. I really was hoping for better food because I liked the "feel" of it. It is family friendly. They have a nice outside area with a bar and tables, but it was way too hot the day I was there to sit out there. The bar prices were pretty good as well.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stopped in while running errands and sat at the bar for a quick lunch. I ordered the garlic Parmesian fries and the firecracker shrimp appetizers and a beer. The food came quickly, served in wire cones lined with greaseproof paper. The fries were greasy at the top with a pool of oil at the bottom. The shrimps were tasty enough with a Buffalo style sauce. The beer was cold and from a lengthy beer list. The service was fine. I have had much better food for half the price at lunch in Tallahassee.