“Hit or Miss”
Review of Cody's Original Roadhouse - CLOSED

Cody's Original Roadhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: You'll only need to look around Cody's to see why "Original" is our middle name. You'll enter an era gone by, when things were simpler, more casual and definitely more relaxed. Tubs of roasted peanuts are available throughout for snackin', crackin' or throwin' on the floor. You'll enjoy Cody's fresh cut, flame broiled, USDA prime and choice Steaks, Prime Rib, Rotisserie Chicken, Pork Back Ribs, Fresh, Fresh Fish, Burgers, Fajitas and more. At Cody's, we're proud of our expert cooking skills and we've put the grill front and center for your viewing.All told, Cody's Original Roadhouse is a fun, casual, family friendly Roadhouse that serves "Just Plain Good Food®". You won't go home hungry or broke - you'll just go home happy!
Tallahassee, FL
“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant a couple of times and in my opinion it is hit or miss. I have had their Mahi Mahi sandwich which was delicious along with their ribs, then I have had their fish and chips which was a soggy greasy disaster, I have also asked for a slice of cake which has arrived frozen, when asked for a slice not frozen I was given a blob of cake that has been microwaved 5 mins too long, when I complained the waitress did not understand what my problem was. Atmosphere is fun but can get extremely loud.

• Visited November 2012

Miami
“Not really a BBQ joint”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Service was great (I think our server's name was Kim). Big portions. Excellent fried green tomatoes and fried pickles. I should've ordered a steak. BBQ chicken and ribs were mediocre.

Visited December 2012
“DON'T GET ME STARTED!!😡”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I'm just going to say it flat out it's terrible. The servers were always never attendant and the rolls came out 30 min. After we sat down! They don't cook there steaks correctly and I truly don't like it ALL! I've been twice and both times have been a disaster. The first time we went I was excited to give it a try but defiantly isn't my favorite.

1 Thank Beachbabe122
North Florida
“Good Food At An Affordable Price”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family has eaten at the Tallahassee Cody's Roadhouse several times over the last 2 months. We enjoy starting off with our beverages, endless in-the-shell peanuts, and delicious warm yeast rolls. Most meals come with an endless salad as well. My recommendation is based on their Top Sirloin Steak which comes in at about $15.00. Have only had 1 small complaint when the steak was a little undercooked for my taste.....otherwise the quality and taste of the steak was as good as most of the $25+ steaks from other steakhouses. Please try their baked sweet potato with cinnamon butter. Service has been good each time.

• Visited December 2012
Moultrie, Georgia
“Pleasing food and service”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My parents like Cody's so we eat here when we visit home. The service has always been consistent and friendly. The steaks were all cooked correctly. The hamburger steaks are huge. we also liked the buffalo shrimp and fajitas. Our drinks were never empty. The atmosphere and location are good.

• Visited October 2012