“Great lunch place”

Voodoo Dog
Ranked #71 of 820 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Had a bacon wrapped dog covered in onions and peppers AND I had a fried egg added.
Really enjoyed it.
We'll be back.
Only mark against them - it was smokey inside

There are newer reviews for Voodoo Dog

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I am not a huge hot dog fan, but I loved the Chicago Dog I ordered. This is a fun and delicious eatery, check it out.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This place is cool. The hot dogs were great, especially the Voodoo dog (we got it with sauerkraut, and it was amazing).
The buns could've been better.
The coleslaw is definitely not worth the $2.
I would go back... but next time I'll get the peanut butter burger!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We finally found this little dog place right across from FSU and it was a gem. We were so hungry that we just ordered the first things we saw. We had the Chicago Dog, the Chili Dog with onions and mustard,and fresh cut homemade French Fries. All were excellent. The buns were perfect and could hold up to the fillings with no problem but remained soft. The fries were hot and crunchy. About 10 minutes after we arrived (3:00PM) this place was slammed. And we knew why. I can't wait to return to Tallahassee and have a VOODOO DOG Corndog. They looked devine.

1  Thank chefluee
Reviewed May 7, 2012

If I'm going to opt for hot dog lunch..this is where I'm going. I've only been once and it was my best hot dog and their fries are very, very good. Careful, we waited a while for our food on our lunch break but the good thing is the server warned us that we'd have to wait a while.

1  Thank Pamela P