“Hey it's a fast food burger joint!”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #468 of 832 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Fine dinning it's not. It is an average burger place with oversized burgers. I don't understand reviews that expect something of a restaurant that it doesn't purport to be. For what it is worth I would rather have a Whataburger.

1  Thank nole38

Reviewed January 13, 2014

My son had a burger at 6pm was out of control sick by 1am. Medical intervention including an IV for dehydration from viral gastroenteritis - he was fine before he ate there.

Wrote to corp about issue - no response yet. Found it was cited by health dept for an employee not washing hands before donning gloves a month ago. Just sayin'...that's exactly the kind of thing that causes illness. Will not visit any of these establishments again - ate at one in Atlanta in November 2013 - tasteless pile of grease, didn't even order the fries.

1  Thank Arch829
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is the first time we ate at Five guys, anywhere. We were not impressed. We stopped for lunch and only ordered a hamburger. The service was slow and the ambiance was terrible. The table was not clean and there was food on the floor. The burger was nothing special. We felt the food was overpriced.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was not at all impressed with Five Guys. The fries were so oily that the whole paper bag became soggy and fell apart. The fries were very salty. I got my lunch to go and when I got back to my office 10 min later, my cheeseburger was so soggy, it fell apart when I picked it up. Every time I took a bite, the burger patty would slide off. GROSS!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Best burgers in town! Will not go anywhere but here. Customer service is great as well and they know me by name.