“Arguably, The Best Burger Bang For The Buck” 4 of 5 bubbles

Whataburger
Ranked #146 of 796 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Vermont
“Arguably, The Best Burger Bang For The Buck”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

I've spent good and not so good money on, what folks have told me were, the best burgers in the country; But for my money it's hard to argue against a double beef Whataburger, sans cheese, with veggies and all the condiments as the beefiest and best tasting burger in the lower 48.
I've written glowing reviews (of course) of In-N-Out and Carls/Hardee's but, if all three occupied opposing street corners, I'd likely point my snout toward the white and yellow.

Of particular note was the night staff of this Monroe Street restaurant. Our 'host', manager Antonio was the epitome of a young professional, with Whataburger being his cushion while doing his graduate studies.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Sneads, Florida
“Good fast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

We had already ate supper . Ran down to Krispy Kreme and right next door was Whataburger. Smelled good so we decided to go over and order. The H.B. Are good F.F. Was good. I think this is the best fast food

Visited April 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Being from Texas, I am a big fan of Whataburger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

After moving to Florida from Texas, where Whataburger originated from, I really missed the famous "W". When I found them in Tallahassee, I would drive 4-hours from Tampa to Tallahassee JUST to have a Whataburger.

This Whataburger satisfied my craving during a recent vacation. The food is excellent, fresh and unlike any of the other big chains. The service was very good as well. This Whataburger is conveniently located and has a long driveway/drive-thru and a lot of parking.

They actually built a few Whataburgers a few years ago in Zephyrhills, Tampa, Clearwater and other west-coast towns, but they have since closed - sad to see them go.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mike B
Daphne, Alabama
“Cant resist.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

What can I say. If you don't like a whataburger then you will need to go somewhere else. I always get the double meat and cheese and it is always great. Sometimes I get it without the onions because they can be strong. Try the spicy catchup to dip your frys in and you will love it.

Visited January 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“YUM YUM YUM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

When you are in the mood for a good fresh hamburger with grilled jalapeños this isi the place to go. Always clean and courteous service.

Visited December 2013