“Being from Texas, I am a big fan of Whataburger”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #105 of 858 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 23, 2014

After moving to Florida from Texas, where Whataburger originated from, I really missed the famous "W". When I found them in Tallahassee, I would drive 4-hours from Tampa to Tallahassee JUST to have a Whataburger.

This Whataburger satisfied my craving during a recent vacation. The food is excellent, fresh and unlike any of the other big chains. The service was very good as well. This Whataburger is conveniently located and has a long driveway/drive-thru and a lot of parking.

They actually built a few Whataburgers a few years ago in Zephyrhills, Tampa, Clearwater and other west-coast towns, but they have since closed - sad to see them go.

1  Thank Mike B

Reviewed January 20, 2014

What can I say. If you don't like a whataburger then you will need to go somewhere else. I always get the double meat and cheese and it is always great. Sometimes I get it without the onions because they can be strong. Try the spicy catchup to dip your frys in and you will love it.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

When you are in the mood for a good fresh hamburger with grilled jalapeños this isi the place to go. Always clean and courteous service.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've heard so much about this place so I had to try it. BAD move, the patty was aveage and dry. The fries were ok. I rather go to Burger King or McDonalds for a better burger. I guess they make all there money off the drunk college kids and night since they are the only burger joint open 24hrs.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Clean, friendly and Great Food and value. Kid friendly. Peanuts were a hit while we waited for food.