“Excellent Customer Service!!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central
Ranked #4 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have been staying at the Fairfield Inn in Tallahassee for the past few weeks and every week I am happy with the staff; from Ms. T, who is all smiles and happy to make your breakfast experience enjoyable, to the staff representatives who check you in, Stephanie and Dennis. The hotel is modern, nice, and has all the amenities you need at a wonderful price. Every time I visit Tallahassee this is the first hotel I try to book. Thanks Everyone!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Naureen Y

Reviewed February 10, 2014

A great hotel representative of the Marriott brands family; smiles from every staff member; spotless room with all amenities you could possibly need/use; a fair price; a perfect, quiet night's sleep; good breakfast in a spotless breakfast area. Very clean and modern facility. We have never gone wrong with a Fairfield Inn & Suites stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2014

My wife and I needed to visit Tallahassee for administrative purposes. As my wife was five months pregnant, we wished to combine the visit with a "baby moon". We stayed for two wonderful night at the Fairfield. We initially had sought rooms at the more notorious luxury hotels in the city, but due to legislation being in, rooms were limited. The Fairfield far surpassed expectations. Amazing value for modern and semi luxurious amenities.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Magnumopus1981
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on points for a tour of FSU. We had a small but tidy room, appeared very clean. They have a little store where you can purchase snacks which was nice. The breakfast was 'eh' but the lady working this area was very pleasant. The woman working the night shift wasn't the picture of hospitality, but then, we did check in at 10pm- I might be grouchy working at thus hour too. We will definitely visit this location again.

Stayed: February 2014
Lawanda M, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

I would like to thank you for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn& Suites-Tallahassee Central. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again in the future.I want to convey my apologies for the issues you encountered with the front desk during your recent visit at The Fairfield Inn Suites Tallahassee Central, and thank you for taking the time write your concerns. I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience you experienced.

Thank you for your comments and hope that when you return to Tallahassee you will stay at the Fairfield Inn Suites by Marriott in Tallahassee Florida, my staff and I will be happy to have you back as our guest and will make every effort to ensure you have a memorable time during your next visit.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

The hotel staff was great. Check-in went smoothly, check out was a breeze. The lady working in the breakfast area was TOP NOTCH. She was very pleasant and kept the buffet stocked and the dining area cleaned. We will definitely consider this location when we are in Tallahassee again for business or for pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We scheduled a campus tour of FSU and needed a place to stay the night. Our room was clean, the lobby nice and bright, and the breakfast buffet was just enough. I like getting what I paid for, about $100/night and no complaints. We had two adjoining rooms and were allowed to checkout an hour late, to return from the tour. My only suggestion would be to have area maps available as the receptionist wasn't from the area and couldn't provide directions.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2014

The girl that checked us in was wonder she was from Cleveland, Ohio just like my family she made our stay very pleasant and so did Tremain the front desk clerk was also great. There customer service skills where wonderful. The only issue was that when I went to plug in my charger to charge my phone noticed that there was a lot of dust on the bed skirt, You would have thouth the housekeeping staff would notice that when they changed the sheets. Other than the dust issue the breakfast was nice and food was great.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family